Which Toyotas Are Hybrids?
As gas prices continue to rise, more and more consumers are making the switch to a highly-efficient hybrid vehicle. As a result, there’s never been a better time to take the plunge for yourself! Although hybrids were previously specific vehicles that only offered better fuel economy, Toyota now has hybrid versions of some of its most popular sedans and SUVs. To hear more about the options at your disposal, get in touch with or a pay a visit to our showroom.
On the hunt for a traditional, dedicated hybrid? If this is the case, you can’t go wrong with the Toyota Prius! As one of the first commercially successful hybrids, the Prius has continuously paved the way for this type of vehicle. Its 2019 iteration is unquestionably ready for action, thanks to its competitive 54/50 MPG city/hwy1. For a slightly different feel, give some thought to the 2020 Prius Prime. Along with the traditional hybrid system, this system can be charged up for all-electric travel, culminating in up to a 640-mile driving range2. Plus, for good measure, both Prius styles come with a plethora of interior comforts and advancements.
Have you already fallen in love with a Toyota sedan, but wish to benefit from improved fuel economy as well? If so, the Corolla, Camry, and Avalon all have hybrid versions for you to test out! The is all-new for the 2020 model year and has immediately made an impression with its considerable 53/52 MPG city/hwy3 rating. Its midsize counterpart, the 2019 Camry Hybrid, is just as exceptional, reaching up to 51/53 MPG city/hwy1. Even the 2019 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is geared for action, boasting a healthy 43/44 MPG city/hwy1 to ensure that you can travel just about anywhere without making too many stops at the pump.
Not too long ago, the concept of a hybrid SUV that still offered outstanding capabilities was virtually impossible. However, Toyota has proven that this doesn’t have to be the case, thanks to the 2019 RAV4 and 2019 Highlander hybrid editions. Starting with the RAV4, you’ll be able to tap into a stellar 219 combined system net horsepower, while still cruising along at 41/38 MPG city/hwy1. Even a midsize SUV like the 2019 Highlander Hybrid still achieves 30/28 MPG city/hwy1, despite the fact that it also delivers a 3,500-lb. towing capacity4 and 83.7 cubic ft. of maximum storage space5.
We hope that this overview of which Toyotas are hybrids has cleared up any questions on your mind. Molle Toyota is ready to join you for as many test drives as you require to pick a winner, so don’t hesitate to try a few styles out. Our is eager to get you the keys to your dream ride!
New Sales Hours
|Monday||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am - 5:00 pm|
"This is the way it should work."
"It felt like going home to family."
"Thanks for having the employees wearing masks and taking..."
"Came for a state inspection in and out within an hour. He..."
"I was very pleased with the experience all around with..."
"You may have received my earlier message, not sure. So..."
"Very customer oriented and professional."
"Best service ever!!!! Thank you for always taking care of..."
"Great timely service"
Best service ever!!!! Thank you for always taking care of...
"Awesome job "
It was a great experience purchasing this vehicle. JR...
"It was a great experience purchasing this vehicle. JR..."
"Dropped my 4RUNNER off at noon for a oil change, air..."
Dropped my 4RUNNER off at noon for a oil change, air...
"Excellent experience, professional staff"
"Addressing My Concern"
"The experience received want's you to come back."
Excellent experience, professional staff
The experience received want's you to come back.
1. 2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2. 2020 Prius Prime EPA-estimated range rating when fully charged and with a full tank of gas. Excludes driving conditions. Actual mileage will vary.
3. 2020 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
4. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. “Added vehicle equipment” includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo.
5. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.